Drinking clean and purified water does a lot more than quench your thirst…it keeps your body in great working order. There are many benefits to drinking clean, fresh water, and here are some of the best ones to keep in mind. Drinking plenty of water each day:
1. Keeps You Young: Drinking plenty of water keeps your skin moisturized and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. If you don’t drink enough pure water, your body will try to retain it in order to conserve resources. This retention makes your skin puffy and can even lead to bloating.
2. Helps You Lose Weight: Water suppresses your appetite, so you don’t eat as much. Drinking plenty of purified water also prevents fluid retention, making you look slim and trim.
3. Helps You Build Muscle: Drinking plenty of water enables your muscles to work harder and longer before they feel tired, and this can help you build muscle. Make sure to keep hydrated throughout the day and not just as you are working out. Carry bottled water with you wherever you go, so your body is never thirsty.
4. Removes Toxins: If your body lacks water then your heart has to make an extra effort to pump fresh oxygenated blood to your organs, causing severe health issues.
5. Keeps Your Joints in Good Working Order: Your joints need moisture in order to remain strong and flexible, so that your movements are smooth and pain free. Ordering bottled water at restaurants instead of soda or alcohol is a great way to make sure you get water throughout the day, keeping your joints young and strong.
Sci-Chem is a full service water conditioning system provider and can install, maintain and repair most any water conditioning system.